What’s my next post going to be about? First and foremost, for those of you wanting to read the court filing itself, it’s here: City of New York v. BP. To get a basic idea of where I’ll be heading in my dissection of its accusation about ‘industry-paid scientist shills’, check out my pieces here:
- “San Mateo / Marin / Imperial Beach v. Chevron Corp. et al.”
- “People of the State of California v. BP P.L.C. et al.”
- “Introducing ClimateFiles.com”
- “‘The Usual Suspects’ in the Persecution of Global Warming Skeptics”
- and for for the larger picture of such lawsuits: “Ross Gelbspan and Global Warming Nuisance Lawsuits”
All of these things are interconnected to the core clique of people who first gave the meritless ‘crooked skeptic scientists’ accusation its media traction way back in the mid 1990s. Stay tuned, and please do scroll down this page for my completed posts, and return soon to see how this next one coming up will fill in this space.